Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day One

Heather says that everything is part of the Golden Thread. These are MY words, but I admit not remembering and so, when she said them, yesterday, I realized she is right and so, here we go.

Day One is June 22, 2011.

Lucinda says I should write and that this, this time I am in right now, is the gist of my next book. Interesting that my FIRST book (well, second) is not yet written, though I do have a contract for it. But she is grasping, as we all are, to find something good to pull out of not feeling well and she says that my ability to write and make something more of most situations, than what meets the eye, is really worth paying attention to.

So today I start a blog, a journal, a record of this time.

I don't feel like reviewing right now so this start, with no description, will have to do. As starters go, it's, well, a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment